Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Double DIgits!

Lawson Joy turned 10 today!
Happy, happy birthday to our big girl!
I can't believe it has been 10 years since Lawson Joy entered our life. Her name "Lawson Joy" explains her to a tee! She has been nothing but joy in our life since the day she was born. I remember it like it was yesterday! She was the absolute best baby, I promise! She would ride for hours in the car, smile even when she was hungry or wet, play all by herself while momma did her school work, sat through endless hot or cold football games week after week without fussing a bit! She has turned out to be the most independent little girl around! What can I say but she is the best all around kid anyone could ask for! She loves her many roles and is good at all of them! To name a few - soccer player, girl scout, piano player, softball player, choir singer, friend, daughter, sister, and grandaughter!
We love you big girl! You make us proud!
Happy Big 10!
I did not catch her blowing out the candles.
I guess she has gotten good at it after 10 years!
All the kiddos By the way, she is stitch free!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lawson Joy! I can't believe you are 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww!!! happy birthday to her! :) she's such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete