Monday, October 26, 2009

why does that cowbell ring???

Henry really was working hard to figure that out.
I don't know if he figured it out, but it got me to thinking............
why does MY cowbell ring???
Why do I love those BULLDOGS and Starkvegas so???
We all have our reasons................
Here are a few of mine -
1 - this is where my little family started out -
just the 3 of us JD, me, and our little LJ
2 - I have dressed and toted LJ (starting at a month old)
to MORE MSU football game days then the
average graduate from MSU has gone to in their lifetime
3 - sweet KD was born here
4 - JD and I both graduated from MSU
5 - I cheered JD on when he was wearing his maroon and white next to Sherrill
6 - we ONLY were able to stay away for one short year because it didn't take us long to figure out that Starkvegas is our home
to put it simple - we are BULLDOGS through and through.

This list goes on and on......
but it all ends with Bulldog State, cowbells and Starkville being a big part of mine and my families' heart.
So I will ring my cowbell loud because I love those dawgs and I know
we have good things coming our way soon!

a few tailgate pics from Saturday -

love those pigtails!

silly girls!
Marganie, Stella, Katherine
cute girls
the highlight of the tailgate as you can see
Next time - Russ, you have to let me drive.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment