Tuesday, December 8, 2009

when is the parade???

If Watkins asked that once - he asked it a million times on Saturday!!
He was a good sport ALL DAY in Meridian, but just could not wait for the parade!

All bundled up and ready to load!

Where is Phelps?
Well - a loud, cold, and up high ride is just not her
cup of tea!
That was fine by me because I had someone to keep me warm during the parade!
Here comes the fire truck!
LJ and Katherine on the front with lots of friends!
Look closely!
On the back - our little man!
Having the time of his life!!
JD said Watkins told him, "Daddy if I stand like this (legs far apart) I can wave
with both hands!"
He loved every second of the parade!
They made it around the parade loop and on the street.............
LJ, Ellen, Phelps, and Katherine
Watkins and Ben

Just in time to see the 2 most important parts of the parade!!!

the EGG and
SANTA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment