Thursday, April 8, 2010

rUnNiNg !

do you ever feel like you are just running around from one place to another?

never quite getting all of it done.

well, i do!!! RUN. RUN. RUN.

this week is a short week and is supposed easier.

RIGHT ???

N.O.T. 4 me !

JD has been gone to the Master's and I ALWAYS realize when he is gone that he does ALOT more that I give him credit for because I get SO exhausted when he is out of town!
(glad your home JD!)

Thank goodness he is back!
Today is BUSY with soccer, softball, a biography project due tomorrow, and LORD please help me to wash some clothes!
The piles are taking over the house. s.e.r.i.o.u.s.l.y -
and since we will be playing soccer ALL weekend it must get done TODAY!

i need lots of patience, perseverance, and of course my pepsi to get me through the day!

(picture above love it! LJ and wat crossing street in the french quarter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment