Saturday, May 22, 2010

numbers of the w.e.e.k.

0 - days left of school for the kiddos

1- home cooked meal served to my family this week
(and that was the 1st in I don't know how long)

2 - days I have left of working at my dear Overstreet

3 - soccer practices LJ had this week

4 - kiddos our f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s. babysitter has kept this week

5 - smiles in this picture that came at just the right time
(again. where did these babies go?)

6 - 0 --- score of my tennis match this week. yes, both sets. the other team well, they were g.r.e.a.t.

7 - days until we head to the bEaCh

8:30 - the time I went to bed on Friday night
(yes with company still present in our house)

9 - years old KD will be on Monday
(my oh, MY!)

10 - times I have cried and proclaimed to myself summer is here and I will get our cRaZy life in order

12 - loads of folded laundry that set on my kitchen table all week that part of my company helped me put up last night so we could eat there

14- giggling girls that attended KD's b-day party this week

20 - loads of laundry that I need to wash today

TOO MANY - times I keep repeating to myself "2 more days of work and summer begins!"

i think i can make it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment