Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beach Some More.

I was very proud of myself making the slideshow, but there were several problems that got on my last nerve.
1 - some of the pictures were cutoff on the right
2 - typos I could not fix
3 - why would it not move from the very top of my blog
So....I decided to delete it and give a quick beach recap.
Here it is.
We go to the beach with JD's family. It is always lots of fun, and event filled for sure.
Day 1
We started it off celebrating the big 4 of Phelps and Watkins!
Blow out those candles!
Day 2
The boys and LJ went deep sea fishing. They had a blast, and caught the limit.
LJ caught the big fish! I think the boys were jealous.
Go LJ!!
Day 3
Onsby and Stella left the beach to head to the State Games to play soccer, but not before a little photo session.
Day 3, 4, and 5
NON-STOP beach time!
(with little breaks spent at the pool)
Watkins loving the waves, even singing and doing a little dancing with the wave action.
Watkins was very brave, and Phelps very cautious.
Just getting that close, tired her out enough to take a little nap.
Our Little Sleeping Beauty
The Big Girls know all the ropes when it is to being at the beach. After all, they always go with Grandy and Daddio early so they stayed 4 extra days. JEALOUS!
Phelps preferred the sand to the water.
She was buried several times.
Watkins did not really like being buried.
Working together to build a castle.
Check out KD's tan!!!
Phelps worked a little on her on.
The kids made these friends at the beach.
They had the best time playing for sure. The older two are boy/girl twins that are 12.
Their mom and I had the best time comparing twin notes and drama.
JD did relax and sit still, but in the shade!
I encouraged him to sit in the sun, but he refused. He said it was cool in the shade.
I probably should have set by him because now my face is peeling. Yuck!
All Our Beach Babes and Dude too!

The Girls Posing
Yes, I did try and get a group photo, which was a no go.
The last night we went out to eat and they all wore their Destin t-shirts.
Yes, I would have preferred if everybody would have worn something cute and festive, but I have to confess I followed their lead with shorts and a t-shirt too.
Look how tired Watkins is.
The Dumas Clan
Beach 09
until next year..............
This took a long time, where did the morning go???


1 comment: