Monday, June 1, 2009

Swim like a fish or not?

We headed to the pool yesterday afternoon upon our return from Ludlow (minus KD), while daddy played some golf. It was a little crowded, but only the momma noticed - it did not phase the kids at all. I have really been hoping this would be the summer for swimming to click with the babies, after all the big sisters got it down their 4 year old summer. The babies are signed up for lessons, and they will begin this week. The teacher promised we would be "swimming like fish" by the end of the week. I guess we will see. What do you think?
Lawson Joy and Phelps
Phelps loves the water in her float. Do not ask or suggest to remove it for any reason.
"It is dangerous!" quote from Phelps. I am sure I have said this to her many times, but now I need her to forget I did.
I am not sure that teacher knows what he is getting himself into, but if she comes out still just a floater that is okay because she sure is a cutie doing it!
I think that maybe we might get one little fish though, check out his new trick.
Thanks to Ms. Paige for teaching him!
Ready........
Set.....
Go - Under the water!
Yes, he learned that in one afternoon.
So, the question is - Will have one or two fish?
Update to come soon.
We even had time to play on the playground, while daddy finished up his golf game.
Sweet pics!
News report from Watkins - "The slide is real fast! Faster, faster!"
Fun in the "store".
"Up real high, momma!"
Our sweet baby girl and
our sweet baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the lessons! I have baby girl signed up for TWO rounds because I am worried just one isn't going to do the trick.

    ReplyDelete