Friday, March 26, 2010

fridays are fLiPpInG !


don't you agree???

the dumas clan is looking forward to our weekend.

there are several things on the agenda like.......

- washing clothes (loads and loads)

- tennis!

- an Easter egg hunt! we will be practicing our skills today. so WATCH out!

- daddy has a speaking engagement. imagine that! :)

- a stop by my favorite friday place with my school girls. it has changed a little. anxious to check it out.

- yard work. yes, I help.

- some card playing with the neighbors.

- pallet party. of course!

- daddy said he is cooking RIBS! yum. yum.

- church. Palm Sunday! we will try to be on time (keep your fingers crossed) so the kids can wave palm branches. give us a little break we go to the 8:30 a.m. service.

- pick up, straighten up, and MOP! our new baby has his way with the floors.

- a rainy Sunday. crazy I know, but I LOVE a rainy Sunday.

- and most important some good quality time together!


T.G.I.F.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh. That list made me tired.

    My plans:
    sleep
    let taylor work in the yard
    hang out with yall at the easter egg hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! You are one BUSY family!!

    ReplyDelete