Thursday, January 6, 2011

she's a fIrEcRaCkEr.

 this little thing is a mEsS lately!

I have to share 2 quotes from yesterday.........

#1 Is it a bad thing that Phelps has stomped me in the game "Memory" 
each time we have played?
I personally think not, but it is the truth.

Last night as we were playing, everytime she would get a match she would then say, "Holla."

Where did she hear that???
I have some ideas.
Thank you cousin, Stella!

#2  Have you ever seen the movie Norbit ?
If you haven't this won't be as funny, and a suggestion you need to rent
it soon.  It is sure to bring you tons of laughs!
Eddie Murphy plays 2 of the main characters. 

Last night I was talking to Phelps while she was playing in the bathtub.
She said, "Momma, shampoo me, condition me, bathe me - Hal-a-lou-your!

"Hal-a-lou-your" is something Eddie's character says over and over again in the movie.

1 word - hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment