Monday, July 25, 2011

my side of the family.


the people in the picture you are list familiar with are....
top row - my momma, aka. Granny Audie
top row - my sister, also know as, Aunt Shelby,
and front row, my daddy, or just Papa.

Now I know this picture explains a little about the looks of my kiddos, based on the light complextion and blond hair of my sister and momma.  Funny right?
My sister once said, "It is sure funny how my sister's kiddos look more like me and not their mother."
Do you think so?
Honestly, I hate to admit it, they do.  Not that it is a problem, but in Science I learned the brown eyes/hair gene is dominant.  Either I heard wrong or something amazing happened when 3 out of 4 of my kiddos are blond.

Lawson Joy is tall, really tall.  Or is it that her momma is short, quite short??

I love my family, and are thankful I have them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment