Monday, June 22, 2009

The Beach 09

I love the beach. period. We all had a great time enjoying a little R and R. We celebrated the babies big 4 birthday, Jeremiah and LJ went deep sea fishing (she caught the biggest fish), and the rest of the time was spent sunning and relaxing. The kids loved the beach, pool, and skipping the hustle and bustle of our daily lives. I made a slideshow, which I am quite proud of myself. Although I noticed a few typos, but did not know how to edit them. I guess it will stay at the top of my page until I figure out how to move it. Problems. Anyone that can help me fell free. I will get better. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Can't wait until next year!



1 comment:

  1. So sad we just missed you guys at the beach. We left June 13th. Those kiddos are getting so big! I can't believe how time flies. Love reading your blog. Don't know how you find the time to do ALL that you do!

    ReplyDelete