Monday, June 1, 2009

I am Jealous!

Two of my best buds are getting together tonight for a little slumber party. I wish I could be there to join in on all the stories, laughing, oohing and aahing, and catching up! Laura and Emily are two of my best buddies - that I made while teaching at Overstreet, although I am still there teaching these two have moved on and have finished their days at Overstreet. Both of these girls have two of the cutest and sweetest baby boys around! Emily now lives in Auburn and is enjoying being little Graham's momma, and Laura still resides in Starkvegas (thank goodness!) and is also enjoying being a stay at home momma to her cutie Henry. I owe these two hours and hours of free babysitting and favors, and I don't know what I would do if you two weren't there to help me through all the days of my crazy life. So I found a few pics and had to share them................
I know you two remember this crazy, fun-filled bunko night!
If I recall correctly, I was on my very best behavior.

Katherine's formal B-day Tea Party
If you notice Emily and Laura working it hard in the background!
I believe the two painted fingernails, made hats and food, served, cleaned and the list goes on and on......
Laura and Emily at Baby Henry's baby shower.
The day little Graham made his entrance.
Emily was a little tired to say the least, but we were SO excited and had to see that little man!
Us three hanging out and having fun!
Thanks girls for being such fabulous friends, and have a blast at your slumber party. I will be thinking about you two, and want to hear all the details!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun and we did miss you!!!! And, yes I do remember that night at Bunko -- not quite sure why we were in Jeremiah's truck, though.

    ReplyDelete