Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I have been...........

VERY GROUCHY, DOWN AND OUT,
and NO FUN TO BE AROUND!
I just opened my blog looked at the picture of all four of my big babies and
a big SMILE came across my face!
BECAUSE it made me remember..........
These 2 are the best big sisters around.
Always helping dress, bathe, and tend to those little munchkins of ours.
Lawson Joy has the friendliest personalities ever and "best smile" any day goes to KD for sure!
Watkins is the BEST brother to his Phelps, taking care of her non-stop,
and some of the sweetest hugs and kisses you could ask for!
Little Miss makes me laugh just thinking about how she is going to be the BEST
boss ever I'm sure! Never a doubt she knows what she wants and what she wants from you.

Then this boy here,
who I still look at and see that nervous little 8th grader
coming to my house for the first time in that nice sweater vest his momma made him
wear......................
who loves his children and his wife, wants the best for us all,
and has survived putting up with me the past few days.

I am SO very thankful for you 5 -
my happy, loving, and healthy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment