Thursday, October 22, 2009

married.

Watkins and Phelps were convinced they were getting married.
Watkins even asked if he had to "tiss" Phelps at the wedding!
He is so sweet!
The day did not start off looking to promising because neither of them were in the best of moods and cried almost the entire time we were getting them dressed.
It really made me nervous and I think it freaked Ashleigh out.
She asked if we should call JD for back up.
Watkins wondered why we wanted to choke him. Ha.
They brightened up after I let them get a snickers bar out of the snack machine.
They did not even get it on their clothes!
the best picture I got of the little man
I loved the fact he kept his hands in his pockets in all the pictures.
sweet Phelps looked absolutely beautiful!
I loved her hair piece and her hair was precious.
their buddies for the weekend.
Watkins quote, "Momma, are those girls with the long hair and legs going to be there again?
I like them."
the groom and Watkins
the bride and Phelps
they made it down the isle - barely!
Phelps was pretty unsure of herself, and Watkins kept telling
her to throw the flowers.
No flowers were thrown, but they made it down to the front and were mostly
still during the wedding.
except for when he played peek-a-boo with the pillow
and also used it to make him a muscle
I think Phelps was relieved it was over.
the wedding party
the cutest ring bearer and flower girl around!

1 comment: