Thursday, May 6, 2010

a milestone

the last day of preschool for my two babies is today!

no, I can't believe it!

it seems like yesterday I was on semi-bed rest waiting for these two to get here.
(5 years ago to date)

where, oh where did my babies go???

they were SO excited because today was their "LUAU" party!

i made this little cake for them to take to celebrate.

sweet smiles and they will always our babies.

close up.
i know not perfect.

but I would say passing.


wondering if I had a breakdown this morning.

why, YES!

my little man could not find the shoes he insists on wearing every morning,
no others will ever work for him as of recent.
(we have moved on from boots to some old tennis shoes)

I was crying so much, he just went and got his
new shoes(the ones he has been refusing to wear)
and put them on voluntarily asking,
"Momma, is this okay. I love you."

sweet, sweet boy!

this week has been extremely BUSY, kiddos going in all directions,
and daddy busy until late each night.
Friday, can't come quick enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment