Tuesday, May 17, 2011

denial.

I am in denial about several things.

Tell me what you think.
Am I crazy for kinda having a mini pity party about these things??

1.  am I really old enough to have a child old enough to transition into the youth group?
proof.  the above picture is from the cookout for us to get "youth group" info.
where did the time go?
2.  the boyfriend.
can you find LJ in the picture?  the sweet little boy in pink is her boyfriend.
he is cute, polite, atheletic, fits right in with the Dumas clan.....
but really a real boyfriend.  help me.  most of all help JD.

3.  rules.
is it against the rules to write about this on this blog.
I will let you know, because Lord knows she will tell me.

4.  am I ready for this an almost teenager?
right now, I am not so sure.
any tips??

No comments:

Post a Comment