Thursday, November 12, 2009

Soccer, Entertainment, and Good Food

We headed to Jackson on Saturday to spend the weekend on the soccer fields-
to watch these girls play.
And by the way - they are ranked #1 on one poll and #2 on another poll
IN THE STATE!!!
They are really fun to watch.
This weekend they ended up 1-1-1 !
One loss, one win, and one tie.
They hustled, played hard - but the points just didn't end up in their favor.
We are headed to Memphis in a couple of weeks, and are planning to bring home
a trophy!
JD and I are thankful we always seem to have family or friends to stay with when we
travel to play soccer.
It is always NICE to visit and EXTRA NICE
when the family or friends have DELICIOUS food and FREE ENTERTAINMENT!!!
These girls put on countless shows..................
"NERDS!"
A comedy starring -
ONSBY AND LAWSON JOY
A solo by Katherine!
"Nerds Have Muscles Too!"
Starring -
Stella and Marganie
Another Solo by
Marganie
I am VERY disappointed I did not get her "tabletop dance moves"!
My camera went dead, and anyway her daddy might not want others
to know those tricks!
Miss Mar I have you know -
KD and LJ have been practicing, but I'm afraid they won't ever
have it perfected like you!

Check out the expressions on Russ and Cindy's faces when
Marganie was doing her moves!
Russ was thinking, "Good Lord, she is only 8 and moves like that!"
And Cindy - well, I think her face says it all!
Russell - about to cry???

Thank you SO MUCH for the MOUTHWATERING supper
and the SCRUMPTIOUS Sunday spread!
I am sure we will just have to come back real SOON!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, when you come to memphis, let us know, we would love to watch LJ play. Text or call: 9018311037
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete