Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twenties Free.....................

JD is almost "Twenties Free.............."
his birthday is only a few short days away.
We celebrated last Friday night with a surprise party!
I would say he WAS surprised the first time he heard about it!
(THANKS Tim!)
Or maybe he started putting things together when he showed up at the school and
I was absent because I was at home getting it all together.
I don't know - but the important thing is we all had a great time celebrating!!!!

Mr. Bill brought him home.
JD looks happy ?!?!

I love this picture of him and his mom!
Me and JD
Like the shirts?????

The girls even did a very cute cheer when he drove up!
something like this.........
Jeremiah, Jeremiah - you are turning 30!
Jeremiah, Jeremiah - you are turning 30!
You are going up, you are going down!
Soon you will be heading out of town !!!
Jim even had fun climbing trees!
COULD NOT have pulled this off with out the help of a few of my favorite friends!
Having FUN!!!
The Family
Wat - what is up there??

cupcakes too??? YUM!!!!
Snap, Snap!!
His brother Russ chose to wear this shirt instead of the tye-dye one. Imagine that???
BUT for the record he DID buy one!!!!
This is what he thinks of his brother - READ CAREFULLY!!!
JD, Grandy, and some of the girl cousins
VIV and the CAKE!
It was PERFECT!!!
Thanks for making it - you are the BEST!!!
ALL lit up!!!
30 balloons!
Sorry, Wat! Now we can't see you at all!
Can you pick out JD's sis and 2 brothers???
Glad they were there to join in the celebrating!
I know they can't believe the baby is 30!
FRIENDS - could not make it without them!

Happy, happy birthday JD!
We LOVE you.

Thank you to all who cleaned, cooked, traveled, came, picked up my kids, toted my kids around, listened to me fuss/complain, making the party a success, and MOST importantly
being our friends and family!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment