Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving is................

Katherine had a class play last night.
She was the narrator, and absolutely loved being in charge of the
microphone.
(I think I am raising alot of chiefs and not many Indians. Sounds familiar I think.)
Anyway - Katherine's class and my homeroom class did the play together!
It was fantastic and the kids enjoyed it to the fullest!
I took this before the play.

Katherine and Mr. Turkey
(please note the straight hair!
of course, she had to look extra special for her big role!)

I had to ask JD to take pictures because I could not direct and do that.

This is what I got.

Singing!

Shot #1
Shot #2

I was hoping for more, but thankful for what I got.
After all, is that time of year!

Thank you Papa and Granny Audie for coming
and taking the babies and KD home with you!
We will head to Memphis soon for soccer with LJ.
Go STRIKERS!

YAY - one week off here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment