Wednesday, January 27, 2010

good and bad

the short story.............
JD went out of town last night.
I had a babysitter.
She called about an hour after I left.
She said Watkins' fever is high.
I rushed home.
103.9 to be exact.
4 hours in ER.
The first results we heard - strep, RSV, and pneumonia.
He was admitted into the hospital.
JD rushed back home.
They have since ruled out pneumonia.
He will at least spend another night there.
Because his blood test came back positive for some type of bacteria.
We are relieved there is no pneumonia.
Just still praying for an all good blood test,
and looking forward to sleeping in our own bed.

please say a prayer for our little man!

2 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh. Yall are in my thoughts. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! Hope Watkins feels better really soon!

    ReplyDelete