Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 1 - I am up for the challenge.

Day 1 - Introduce, recent picture, and 15 interesting facts

introduce
Rebecca Hope Lawson Dumas is my full name.  Yes, I go by Hope my middle name.  I am the almost 30 (oh, no!) year old mother of 3 sweet girls (Lawson Joy, Katherine, Phelps) and 1 little man (Watkins), and the wife of my sweetheart Jeremiah, that I often refer to as JD.  I teach 3rd grade and yes, I LOVE all my 3 graders dearly!  I spend my time running around with kiddos, and trying to keep up with the husband.  All while working to keep them fed and bathed, our clothes washed, and having a little fun along the way!  I absolutely love MSU football and tailgating.  And I never could make it without all my fabulous friends! 

recent picture
(sorry it is a re-run,  but I don't know exactly how to load pictures on JD's laptop.  I will say though it is one of my favorite of late.)

15 iNtErEsTiNg facts

1.  I love it when it rains on Sunday afternoon!  The absolute best time for a nap.

2.  I am a spender and NOT a saver, my husband is trying to change me, and has been for years.  Sorry JD.  I promise to do better.  :)

3.  I LOVE diet pepsi!  It takes 2 to be exact to get me up and going in the morning.
Sad, I know, but I don't drink coffee.  Don't judge.

4.  JD and I started being boyfriend and girlfriend in the 7th grade.  Sweet I know!  I love all our memories together growing up.  Thanks for sticking around JD - I know it has been hard putting up with me at times.  I love you so!

5.  I wake up between 4 and 5 every week day.  That gives me just a little quiet time before all the kiddos and JD get up and the mad dash starts!


6.  I am addicted to "Teen Mom" and "16 and Pregnant."  Pitiful.


7.  I really like it when things are organized, too bad I am just not good at keeping them that way.


8.  I have tons of hair on my head!  Yes, my hairdresser (love you, Lindsey)  says that over and over again when she cuts my hair.  Her exact words, "You have the most hair of anyone I have ever cut."  My mom started getting it thinned when I was in the 2nd grade.


9.  I aLwAyS knew I wanted to be a mom and teacher.  I love my 4 precious babies and all my 3rd grade kiddos!


10.  I am loud and love to laugh!  surprised??


11.  My favorite breakfast food is a bagel, from City Bagel that is
 toasted and jalapeno Cheddar with pineapple cream cheese. yUm! 


12.  I am definitely a daddy's girl, and he is a Baptist preacher.  BUT to this day if I am sick I want my momma.


13.  I am not athletic by any means, but did love cheering in high school.  Yes, I could still show you a few moves/cheers if you wanted me to.


14.  I lOvE it when my kiddos sleep with me!  Something is so sweet about them all cuddled up and peaceful.


15.  My most important goal in life is to grow old with JD all while watching our kiddos grow-up to be successful and happy.

stay tuned while I complete this challenge
Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment