Thursday, February 11, 2010

dat's DAT!


JD had a few rules for the BIG game -

#1 watch the game at our house

#2 not to yell too loud and too much

#3 we were NOT having a party

#4 something simple to eat

Fine by me, not to hard to follow right???


the girls and I made a painted these shirts to show their "Saint Spirit".



Watkins wore his #9 jersey proud!
Brees u might want to watch out Wat Man has some tricks up his sleeve!
You could still be there when he gets on up and age, I mean I guess then you might be as old as Farve!

JD cooked DELICIOUS meat pies!

The answer is YES - it is VERY hard not to YELL loud or TOO MUCH!
I lasted until the first minutes of the second quarter and I could not hold back any longer.
At least I had the company of these dancers!
What can I say about DAT???
some of my favorites - I am sure I will be loving to hear and say over and over again.......

Believe Dat!
Won Dat!
Dat's Right!
'Who Dat' Rejoicing?
Ain't Dat Something?
Dat's Who!

BLACK and GOLD
WON the SUPERBOWL!

after the game we celebrated with these people, who just had to stop by
for a few VICTORY hugs and smiles!
yep, DATs what happy looks like!

WE LOVE YOU - SAINTS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment