Monday, February 22, 2010

you name it.......


he did it !

JD was quite the busy man this weekend!

I started feeling kinda lousy Thursday night when we were at a dinner, but was sure it was because I was tired. WRONG!
Friday morning worse, but went to school anyway. BARELY, made it.
I left at 2:30 and began my next 48 hours in bed.
SYMPTOMS - fever, throat/neck hurting badly
Dr. Hope diagnosed herself with strep.
Then thankfully had a father-in-law who could get some antibiotics for her.
Saturday I thought the end was near!

JD took care of everything - I was impressed!
- supper Friday night (breakfast)
- cleaned the kitchen (yes- I noticed!)
- family game night
- pallet party pile up with the kiddos
- drop off LJ
- grocery store
- yard work
- pick up LJ
- pick up and deliver boston butts
- pick up meds for wife
- nice supper for the family Saturday night (YUM!!)
- went to church
-taught Sunday school
- out to lunch with kids
this was some of the stuff I know he accomplished.....

He let me rest, kept the kiddos away, and I watched more t.v. in that 48 hours then I have the whole year!
Thanks JD for being the mom/dad, maid, server, nurse, chauffeur, teacher, and yard boy!

All without complaining - you are SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment