Monday, August 17, 2009

The 3 Bs

BIKES
"Little Sturgis"
We sat in front of Little Caesar's and watched the parade of motorcycles.
Watkins and Phelps were very excited, until they heard how LOUD they were!

Lots and Lots of motorcycles!
Katherine and Eric enjoying all the motorcycles even though it was
HOT!!
One lady on a motorcycle even threw candy.
BIRTHDAYS
We had 2 birthday parties to go to this weekend.
Baby Henry turned the big 1!

Check out this CUTE cake - made by his momma!
I am VERY impressed Laura!
Happy Birthday - Abby!
She turned the big 2!
(I forgot my camera, but the kids had a blast swimming, jumping, and boating in the water! All in their backyard - I'm jealous!)
BEDS
Last night was the babies first time in their big bed!
They were SO excited - Phelps on the bottom bunk and Watkins on the top bunk!
Phelps said, "I will never get in your bed again because I love my bed."
Watkins did not make that announcement.
Good thing because he was snuggled up to me after about 2 hours in his bed.
I have to confess, I do like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment