Wednesday, August 19, 2009

a glimpse into B-U-S-Y!

Wednesday Schedule
(pay attention - or you will miss something)
3:30 - Phelps gymnastics
4 - LJ soccer workout
4 - KD piano
4:15 - Phelps pick-up from gymnastics
4:30 - pick up KD from piano
5 - pick up LJ from soccer workout
5 - Wednesday night supper at church
5:30 - choir for everyone
(I volunteer and teach a class!)
Got it - BUSY!!!

They keep us on our toes!
Looks like Watkins and I will spend an afternoon riding around Starkvegas in the Dumas bus.
I am sure he will be fine as long as I provide m and m's for him to snack on, and listen to his song
"Party Like It is Your Birthday"!
Ha.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget that you also managed to return my things to me. Busy day. Good thing you had sweet Watkins with you the whole time.

    How did Phelps do at gymnastics by herself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found your blog the other day through someone else's and I used this post as an example today in math - we were talking about time and I was saying how in "real life" you have to use time to plan out your schedule, blah blah blah...haha...LJ was suprised that I read it I think! :) haha...i'm loving having her in class!!
    carrie

    ReplyDelete