Friday, August 21, 2009

T.G.I.F and Bon Apetit!


Friday is FINALLY here, thank goodness for many reasons!
1. my family NEEDS clean clothes
2. I have to do something about the layer of dust in my house.
(ALOT more than usual due to sheet rock being put up in our bedroom this week)
3. I want to sleep past 5 a.m.
(no, for those of you that know - I just haven't been able to rise at 4 a.m. yet.)
4. I need to see some of my favorite people, who I have been missing since school started.
5. and I am HOPING for a little R&R!

Bon Apetit!
Cute movie I went to see with Ashleigh and Laura last night.
I would recommend it to you if you just need to see something to relax and laugh, a great way to spend a Thursday night with the girls.
JD has had LOTS of meetings this week due to his NEW jobs, and I was MORE than glad to hand over bath/homework/supper duty to him.
YES, everyone was asleep when I got home.
Thanks JD for giving me the night away.

1 comment:

  1. The book Julie & Julia is fabulous as well if you ever get a spare moment to read! I know that since I have had mary Tate I can no longer read a book a day but it takes 1-2 months to finish a book! Babies definitely change everything! Hope all is well with the Dumas Clan. Kiss all your kids for me! Love, Megan

    ReplyDelete