Friday, August 7, 2009

I miss.......

Emily,
who had this little man and then moved to Auburn,

Gabbi(in the red), Amanda (in the green),
and Laura, who left me for her little cutie, but honestly who could resist that little smile!
Overstreet just is NOT the same without my favorite sidekicks!
I think I am going to make it (I really like the new girls), but I REALLY need you guys!
Hope you all are having fun with your babies and in the upper grade Gabbi!
Please note - you all better check up on your lefty at Overstreet.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I MISS YOU TOO!!!! I wish I were there to come down to your room and chat! Who knows maybe one day I'll just stop by Starkville and come see you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! seriously...we can't make it though without our teacher friends! (PS...where did amanda go??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope, you know that we'll take care of Gabbi at WS! She's been lots of fun...and just think....we'll all be together when the schools merge next year! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete