Tuesday, September 1, 2009

friday and friends.

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!
What better way than to spend your Friday nights laughing at least 1,467 times out loud?
I can't think of one.
JD, I, and kids headed over to Erin and Tim's to have a tailgate meeting/game night we all our closet friends.
There was not ONE tailgate planned and no board game played, although there was a soccer game played by all.
The score - boys 3 girls 1 - sorry to say.
JD said he thought he was in 7th grade again with all the laughing and giggling!
A GREAT time was had by all, and girls don't breathe to easy because all the tricks performed will be posted. I just thought they were so good they needed their own post! Ha. Laura be thankful you deleted yours. Ha. Ha.
Fun times!
Thanks Erin and Tim for having the crowd over at your place.
Next time we promise to help clean up!
Girls you are the BEST!!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss all of you GIRLS! Hope to see everyone this weekend!

    ReplyDelete