Friday, September 25, 2009

soccer player #4


Watkins had his first soccer game this week.
He was little nervous because he was convinced only GIRLS play soccer.
Can you blame him? He has been to more soccer games than the average American to watch his sisters play.
He asked, "Did my daddy play soccer?" My answer, "No, sweet baby he didn't because we did not have soccer in Prentiss." His response, "Then I am not playing either, only GIRLS play soccer."
Thankfully Mason and Holloway showed up, and then his soccer spirit did to!
Daddy was at a meeting, and I was a little worried he wasn't going to play.
But he did, and LOVED it!
So here he is the Dumas soccer player #4!!

the huddle
He was ready because it was his turn to kick off!
Then his friend really wanted to kick it off too, so he pushed him!
I am proud to say Watkins just kept playing!
He is TOUGH!
Kicking that ball!
Told you he liked it.
more action
Soccer Boy
Watkins' cheerleaders
Mr. Bill and Phelps

Katherine NEVER took her eyes off of him.
Daddy texted alot to make sure his breathing was good, and I glad to report it was perfect.
the supporters
his sweet sister

No comments:

Post a Comment