Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OH - MY GOODNESS!

Oh, My Goodness! #1
bulldogs just didn't get it done!
played hard needed just a few more inches............

Oh, My Goodness! #2
cute boys and good peanuts
What more could you ask for?

Oh, My Goodness! #3
fabulous food at the tailgate every week!
YUM!!!!
(mighty nice looking cook, too!)
Oh, My Goodness! #4
cute girls with appetites!
Oh, My Goodness! #5
he even came by!!
love you - Lee
Oh, My Goodness! #6
politics too????
Oh, My Goodness! #7
"Ring Around the Rosey" bulldog style!

Oh, My Goodness! #9
bulldogs and buddies for life!
Oh, My Goodness! #10
what could be any cuter???
Oh, My Goodness! #10
she plays football too!!
Oh, My Goodness! #11
these are the adult feet at the tailgate!
YUCK!!!
praying for sunshine for Saturday..........
OH - MY GOODNESS! #12-#99!!!!!!
slipping and sliding MUD STYLE!
memories made that will last a lifetime.
Oh, My Goodness! #100
no better friends than this EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment