Friday, September 11, 2009

Tailgating and a Birthday Celebration!!


We had a great time at the tailgate with lots of friends and family!
Chicken wings, ribs, pork roast, greens, corn bread, dips galore, and many tasty desserts is how we celebrated with a little "soul food" because after all we were playing JSU.
I know you wish you were there to partake. Come next time!
We even had a little BIG 4 birthday celebration for Phelps and Watkins.
A blast was had by all!!
Lily, Phelps, and Ansley

Lawson Joy, Karis, Carley
Eric, Watkins, Joseph
No time for taking pictures.
Object - EAT AS MUCH CHOCOLATE AS POSSIBLE!

Browning a.k.a. "Brownie"
That is what Phelps and Watkins call her.
Waiting for the cake, while eating LOTS and LOTS of cheetos!!
Lawson Joy and Ellen
Jennifer and Neal
KD's teacher and new FUN friend!
Happy Birthday to the babies!
check out the cakes
Making a wish!!
SO CUTE!!
a few presents
for this one too!!
okay, I LOVED this present and she did too.
Take 1.
Take 2.
Take 3.
I like this picture.
Do you know who is missing???
Sorena, Camille, Wanda

A few notes -
1. my camera died for part of the day
2. the pom squad came to sing Happy B-day and take pictures and I will post these when Jeremy sends them
3. yes, the babies birthday was a while ago, BUT we were at the beach, then the beach again, next the hospital, and school has BEEN alot so the tailgate birthday was PERFECT!
4. I don't know where KD is in these pictures, but Jeremy will have some that he took and I will add them.
5. I AM really looking forward to a quiet weekend while all the kids go to Papa and Granny Audie's.
5. I LOVE the bulldogs, time spent with my friends/family, and Saturdays at Bulldog State!

No comments:

Post a Comment