Wednesday, September 2, 2009

tricks and awards

I know you have been waiting for these awards girls so here they are.
Everybody else ENJOY these tricks! My friends are talented!

"Best Hostess" goes to Erin!
You are the best for having us over and then making most of the children's plates.
I know it was hard to concentrate with all the commotion and the loud noise in the background (laughing).
Again, sorry for the mess we left.

"Best Laugh" goes to Ashleigh for sure!
If you ever pass by my house and her that girl laughing you know fun in happening, which is most everyday! (we will MISS you very much the next 5 days)!
"Best Judge" goes to Viv!
She did not do one trick, but was there to watch, critique, and judge ALL the MANY tricks we did!
Thank you so much.

"Best Bargain Shopper" goes to Laura!
These outfits she got for $0.80!!!
She deserves 2 awards, so the second award is "Best Toe-touch"!
I want everybody to know it was PERFECT!
I am SO sorry, I can not post this picture. She had on a skirt and so it was not appropriate.

Love it.
Don't be mad.
"Funny Faces Award" goes to Lawson Joy!
Check her out.
"Best Overall" goes to Erin!!!!
Love the split!!! WOW!!!
Check out that cute apron.
Whose hand is that? Funny.
Hope you like the awards.

1 comment: