Monday, April 5, 2010

not me, monday!

http://images.clipartof.com/small/32125-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Expressive-Yellow-Smiley-Face-Emoticon-With-Devil-Ears-And-A-Forked-Tail.jpg
- no one, i mean no one would think i should be wearing some of those on my head with the way i have been so extra nice and understanding lately.
nope, not me!
- on this glorious day off, i did not neglect the numerous loads of laundry that needed to be folded (the ones from last week), plus the ones that need to be washed, dried, folded, and put away from this week.
surely, not me!
- i would NEVER go to the grocery store just to get the items for supper and my beloved diet pepsi, forgetting the much needed toilet paper, apple/grape juice, or even milk.
absolutely, not me!
- of course, i did not allow the easter bunny to deliver about 5lbs. of candy to each of our kiddos, even when one of them has to get a cavity filled soon.
why NO, not me!

yes, I can think of a thousand excuses why each of the above happened - I guess I will spare you that.
BUT I will tell you this I LOVED spending the day bowling and watching all my babies enjoy playing in the water hose with their new super, duper water guns on our monday off!
summer is coming soon, and it is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment