Monday, April 12, 2010

nOt Me, MoNdAy!

- i would nEvEr risk one of my children being late for school by stopping and getting my favorite ice for my beloved diet pepsi in the morning, when my refrigerator makes fresh ice hourly.
wrong person. not me!
- what kind of mother would travel out of town for the weekend with only one of their son's running shoes.
whoops not me!
- who would say that their favorite new show comes on MTV and is entitled "16 and Pregnant". terrible. definitely, not me!
- and of course, i did not travel out of town with a garbage bag full of clothes that needed to be dried at the house we were staying at because for some reason i did not get the laundry done.
nope not hope!

not me, not me!

1 comment:

  1. well I will join the 16 and pregnant club because I LOVE THAT SHOW.. I also love TEEN MOM.. what is wrong with us!!!

    ReplyDelete