Monday, April 19, 2010

not me, mOnDaY!

- being the wonderful soccer mom I am I did not do a mini cheer when I found out we would not be watching one of these all over numerous fields this weekend because a tournament was canceled. no, not me!
- how terrible it is that i witnessed a nice looking a mother buying and letting her young daughter eat one of these for her only lunch at a festival this weekend. goodness!
you would never catch me doing that.
no, not me!

- i am sorry to announce that i am not one of those few people in the world that can say they have seen all this 9 episodes of this season's "16 and pregnant episodes".
no, not me!

- i do not know that the season finale is tomorrow night, and i would never be anxiously awaiting that. sorry u are confused.
no, not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment