Friday, July 10, 2009

forgetful Friday

I know many of you read MckMama and she has "No, Not Me Monday" - so I decided that today I could have "FORGETFUL Friday". If you want to make me feel better and not look so bad, you are more that welcome to post/share your "Forgetful Friday" moments. Here goes.............
FORGETFUL FRIDAY
1 - no I did not FORGET to buy bandaids for my big girl when I went to the store this morning to get cream cheese for my bagel that I can't do without
2 - no I did not FORGET to go pick up KD's softball pictures everyday this week even though the lady has called 3 times to remind me
3 - no I did not FORGET to take the babies' birth certificates by the Sportplex so they can play soccer this year (I hope it is not to late.)
4 - no I did not FORGET to email my sister her graduation invitation that JD designed for her
5 - no I did not FORGET to turn on the fan in the bathroom when I took a shower today, even though JD reminds each and everytime because he thinks we will have mold if we don't
6 - no I did not FORGET to feed Phelps breakfast and not remember until she scarfed down her lunch
7 - no I did not FORGET one of my favorite former student's name when I saw her in the grocery
8 - no I did not FORGET that these children not wanting to wear what I want them to not being a big enough deal to argue over
9 - no I did not FORGET to remind the big girls to take a bath each day this week (we are in the pool at least 3 hours everyday) and she confessed this to the doctor last night in the ER
10 - no I did not FORGET that two of my good friends just had babies and I have not made them dinner and I am about to be gone for two weeks
THE FINAL FORGOTTEN FRIDAY FACT
I often FORGET how thankful I should be that I have 4 beautiful/healthy children and a husband who cares, loves, and provides for his family of 6 successfully.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Jesus for blessing this Dumas family.
2 things I am choosing to FORGET -
- school starts in less than a month. Boo-hoo!
Where has the summer gone?
- my classroom is a MESS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i loved this post. and you know what? i'm sure if i had 4 kids, i'd forget A LOT more than you! :) don't be hard on yourself! it's obvious that you're a fantastic mom! they're as lucky to have you as you are to have them!

    oh. and i don't want to talk about school. not yet.

    ReplyDelete