Friday, July 3, 2009

he swears.

The day was event filled.
1 - a mad dash to get everyone ready
2 - a door fell on my head and I got a big goose egg immediately
3 - made it to the prayer breakfast on time
4 - kids were extremely good, my SWEET babies
5 - I was able to hold ice on my head during the service.
6 - the swearing in - can I say HOT? Eric you are funny.
7 - a nice reception
8 - a great lunch at Tyler
9 - lots and lots of errands
10 - a hunt to find red shoes for the gala
11 - a ride around the block to finish listening to a good song before the gala
12 - the gala, FUN, lots of good friends and a surprise visit from Russ and Cindy, LOVED the tie
13 - dancing and a lesson of new moves thanks to Lee
14 - a fabulous egg sandwich
15 - lots and lots of laughing - good times!
the prayer breakfast
new aldermen, mayor, preachers
the highlight of the prayer breakfast
the bug on the floor
look closely
Family
Shelby, daddy, momma, Grandy, Sorena
Thank you for coming.
my sweet daddy and babies
They love their papa!
on the steps of city hall
JD and I match. Cute.
the reception
Chicken was good!
I was not the best picture taker this day. Please excuse me.
When I get more photos, I will add them.
Thanks to Jeremy the neighbor, photographer, planner, campaigner, stuffer, and the list goes on and on and on.......

1 comment:

  1. Ya'll look great Hope! I saw ya'll on the news the other night, which made me seek out your blog. Thanks to you I now have started my own blog (thanks for yet ANOTHER fun thing to do, LOL). I sure miss ya'll - tell Jeremiah how proud we are of him and send the kids our love. Stop by our blog sometime (thefabulousfreemanfour). Love you and have a GREAT 4th!
    Malin

    ReplyDelete