Monday, July 6, 2009

They're back........

Jeremiah and I had a quiet and less eventful 4th than usual because our babies were all gone.
I love to get all of them dressed up in their red, white, blue each 4th, but they all were missing. I am sure the older two did not miss our annual 4th picture session. I just had to include a few snapshots from last year.
Hope you had a Happy 4th!
I love this picture of my parents and our kids.
Thanks to them we were able to have a little R and R during our holiday weekend.
I hope they recuperate quickly, I know they are handful - to say the least!
They're back and busy as usual, although I think a couple of them wanted to stay a few more days.
Lawson Joy picking tomatoes for her supper.
Katherine hanging out!
Phelps was so TIRED, she did not even wake up for supper!
Watkins was not as tired as his sidekick, he even had the energy to ride his bike up and down the street over and over again!
I love our babies and am glad they are home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment