Saturday, July 25, 2009

These Nerdy Girls and Superhero Boy.......


are ready for school to start. Can you believe it?
I guess this momma is no longer good enough entertainment, nor can come up with good enough suggestions to keep this crew occupied.
We were at FUMC where the twins go to school and Phelps said,
"Momma, when are you going to bring me back to this place for school? I need to come back, it's time. Wat and me want to play with our friends."
So there you have it, the babies are ready!
There is a sign that I always take that summer is coming to a close, when I tell the kids to load up we are going to the pool and they all want to know just how long they have to swim.
This momma is not completely ready for summer to end, but I do love that first few days of school excitement.
School will start 2 weeks from 2 days ago.
Got that?

No comments:

Post a Comment