Wednesday, July 8, 2009

it is a shame and sad

Well - I have to confess our sweet babies are still sleeping in baby beds, but it is has come time to put them in big beds. I know, I know - I should have done it a year or two ago, but they did not care. It will be the first time in 10 years we don't have a baby bed in the house. So, I am sure tears will be shed when they are disassembled. We have the beds, Jd's when he was growing up, and now comforters have to bought. They share a room and will for quite a while, so their colors/comforters have to compliment each other. I first saw these at a friend's house, and then found them online. They are precious! Take a look and tell me what you think.
Phelp's Big Bed Covers
Wathkins' Big Bed Covers
Cute, cute, cute - Is what I think!
They are even organic which their daddy will love, and not expensive which he will love too, for sure!

2 comments: