Thursday, December 17, 2009

and there was the cutest dalmation, baby, angel, and king........

EVER - I am sure of it!
The kiddos did a fabulous job in the church Christmas program!
I loved watching and hearing them sing, and I sniffled all the way through.
So cute, so sweet, I LOVE them!

Dalmation LJ
check out that make-up!
I can't take credit.
Angel Baby KD
I failed at getting an indidvidual shot of her. :(
too cute!
Angel Phelps
She LOVED it!
What can I say? We have a performer on our hands!
King Watkins
LOVE the beard!
Not a performer-
I am afraid to say.
He was NOT happy!
the kiddos LOVED seeing all their friends dressed up too!

Mair Hunter and LJ

Kaylie Beth, KD, Molly Beth, and Maggie
Phelps and Anna Karen
SISTERS!!!
Here they all are in the spotlight..........
LOOK CLOSELY.
The Cast
told you they were precious!
Their Fan Club

Ash and Jer
Granny Audie and Papa
Thanks for making the quick trip!

Just can't stop looking at these pics of all my kiddos so big and loving every part of Christmas!

It is going to be a happy, happy Christmas 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment