Thursday, December 24, 2009

christmas card confession


well people, here is our Christmas card .........
I am sorry to say our Christmas cards will not be sent. It is now Christmas Eve, and they have not been printed, stuffed, sealed or addressed!
I guess the MOVE (#1 issue), Christmas parties galore, programs, shopping, cooking, and gifts just got in the way!
I AM SORRY!
I love all the Christmas cards we have received and am SO SORRY this will be the only showing of the Dumas Clan card.
PLEASE don't knock me off your list and next year,
I am SURE life will not be as crazy as this holiday season has turned out to be
and I will not fail at this Christmas duty again!

JD did a great job on this card and you might be receiving one like this in the mail next year!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where my Dumas Family Christmas card was... but I figured with the move and everything else in your life, you may be running late. I understand! Looking forward to pictures of the new house and what is Santa bringing those beautiful kids this year??

    ReplyDelete