Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Love those DAWGS!!!

We were VERY proud of our DAWGS on Saturday -
Rebels to BAD they showed you how it is done in STARKVEGAS!!!

The babies and I made it through a quarter and a half before I realized
I would probably get in more of the game by watching it on tv at the tailgate.
BUT I am sure they could hear me cheering in the stadium!

I LOVED that WIN!!!

The Whole Fam


Watkins had the most fun with these 2 things all day Saturday!


You know when you get to be 10 it is cooler to be with your friends than with your mom.
I managed to get this 1 picture of LJ before she was off socializing.
the CUTEST cheerleader!!!
Did you know you can make sandcastles at the tailgate?
poor Elliott pushing Wat!
I think they both liked it.
And yes we had more stunts and cheers,
and they WORKED!!

a side football game
a little tug of war too!
Dawgs thanks again for the BIG win!!

You made us proud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment