Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Plays

One of my favorite parts to the holiday season are the kiddos' Christmas
programs!
Here is a sneak peak at what everybody will be.
I will be watching closely a king, an angel, a dalmatian and a baby.




If you are wondering.............
yes i am a sucker for plays, graduations, recitals or anything of that sort!
I am one of those mothers that start to CRY even before anything is sung or performed.
I will be there with my supply of tissues -
I really don't know what I will do when they graduate from high school and
don't mention a wedding!

Hope by then they have new extra absorbent tissues and I am able to
hold myself together enough not to embarrass myself or them!!!

Time flies when they are little and they are getting SO big SO fast!
Love my babies and big girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment