Wednesday, December 2, 2009

getting ready

Even though the tree is not up and the stockings are not hung -
it does not stop the Dumas clan from getting ready for Christmas!

Phelps and Watkins have been asking a million Christmas questions EVERYDAY like -

"Is today Christmas or New Year's?"

"Does baby Jesus live in heaven?"

"Will Santa remember I need the birthday cake from him?"

They also have been singing up a storm getting ready for their school and church
Christmas programs. So sweet!

We had a good time at church Sunday at the Advent Festival making
ornaments and an Advent Wreath.
Everybody worked hard and I LOVE all the hand-made ornaments!
They are my favorite!

The finished product - our advent wreath!
I have you know they even did it without arguing.
The big girls took what they learned very seriously about Advent.
We have had a mini "church service" (devotion) each night at our house since led by them!

(p.s. upon looking at the previous posts I am sure you are wondering........
LJ does LOVE her soccer sweatshirts!
she does sport them most everyday in the winter,
but I have you know we have quite the supply of identical ones!)

No comments:

Post a Comment