Friday, May 29, 2009

10 years ago today......

I married my sweet one and only - Jeremiah.
I can't believe it was been 10 years ago. Oh, how time flies!
Our Wedding Day
Our Family
10 years later!
In fact, it seems not to long ago I was in 7th grade and JD in 8th grade and we decided to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Lots of memories for sure!
From cheering JD on as he played football/baseball, to our official first date to Hattisburg, to the day we moved JD in the freshman dorms at MSU, to the day we got married, to welcoming our first baby girl - Lawson Joy, to our second baby girl - Katherine, graduating college together, to having our sweet babies - Phelps and Watkins, and to just living life day to day with the one who is perfect for me!
I love you - Jeremiah - LOTS!
I am proud of the who you have become and the life we have built together.
Thank you for being my husband.
Happy 10th Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over your wedding pic. Jeremiah looks so young! That is so sweet, though. I am so impressed at how long you dated!!!

    ReplyDelete