Friday, May 22, 2009

School is out for the SUMMER!!!!

Here are my little 3rd graders from this year and what a year! A smart group for sure, and we made many great memories this year.
I am so excited that summer is finally here! I LOVE BEING A TEACHER, there are many reasons - but I have to say having the summer off is a major BONUS.
The pool is calling the Dumases name for sure! I am really ready for some downtime.
I have to say I am a little sad that some of MY BEST BUDDIES will not be returning to Overstreet.
I love you guys, and I am sure we will keep each other informed of all our event happenings.
So here is too another school year down, and to the being of
SUMMER 09!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope! I'm not sure you will remember me, but I used to teach at Sudduth and was good friends with Angie Edge. I was Rozane Richardson back then. I was so excited to find your blog! I can't believe how much your girls have grown and TWINS, too!!!! Congratulations on your beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete