Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lawson Joy goes to camp!

Camper Lawson Joy
Camp Lake Stephens
Cabin #10
Her address for the week!
Cabin Leader Holly and LJ
Lawson Joy and Katherine
Yes, they are dressed alike. First time in years!
I love it!
Jeremiah even commented on it, and they just made an annoying noise in response.

Bonner, Lawson Joy, Cameron, Mari Hunter
Friends at Camp
LJ is not in the same cabin, but the same building. I am sure she made lots of new friends.
We can't wait to hear all about it.
Walking to her cabin after saying good-bye to us!
I know she has been having a blast!
Katherine has been missing her big sis, and it has been a little quieter around here, for sure!
We will be there at 10 a.m. sharp to pick her up on Saturday!
Missing you sweet girl!

2 comments:

  1. so fun! Joey and I worked at Camp Lake Stephens when we were in college. I know she will have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L-O-V-E-D me some Camp Lake Stephens growing up. I started when I was in the 3rd grade and went until I was way too old. LOVED IT! Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete