Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Shelby (little sis), Me, My Momma
Happy Mother's Day, Momma!

Who do you call when something just doesn't seem right? From the kids to the cornbread in the oven.
Who reassures you when you need a little encouragement?
Who taught you to pray?
Who gives you private sewing lessons?
Who took you to the many cheerleading practices, ballgames, piano lessons, or shopping trips for that perfect outfit?
Who came to stay with you after you had your babies?
Who made sure you were in church on Sunday?
Who made sure that you were loved unconditionally?
Who taught you to be who you are today?
Who hauled you and your little boyfriend around?
Who taught you to love Jesus?
Who made sure you went to college?
Who loves you no matter what?
Who would do anything for you?
Who is the one and only Granny Audie?
The answer to each of the questions is, MY MOMMA.
Thank you for being the best mother.
I love you!!

(P.S. I do not have on make - up in this picture. I just thought I should point that out before any of you made suggestions like my sister. Shelby looked at the picture after it was taken and then preceeded to say, "You would look alot better Hope if you would wear eye make-up." Thanks Shel for the tip. You are SO sweet and helpful. I love you, little sis!)




No comments:

Post a Comment