Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jeremiah Heads to the General Election

All I can say - IS WHAT A DAY!!!

#1 In all my life I never thought I would be standing on a street corner, holding a sign, urging people to say yes!
#2 Thank goodness there were very sweet people at Fire station 3 who let me use the bathroom too many times to count yesterday.
#3 What did we ever do before the Murdocks entered our life? Thank you SO much for holding a sign ALL DAY long Ashleigh!
#4 I am so VERY thankful for all our friends who pushed Jeremiah's name, listened to me complain/worry/whine, kept my kids, had us in your thoughts/prayers, and for JUST BEING THERE!
#5 It sure felt good to WIN, but we have another month of campaigning and hard work so I hope you guys are up to it!
#6 I am so very proud of you Jeremiah! You worked so hard, and I love you very much!

Of course, we celebrated so take a look at the fun we had.............
I had to end on that one. What a picture!
The kids were at home with the babysitter. Thank you - Ellie!
We called to tell them their daddy and won, but they informed us they saw it on t.v. Ellie said they were precious when they saw it. They jumped up and down, yelling - "OUR DADDY WON!"
Thanks again to all our friends. You are FABULOUS and he could not have done it without you!
27 days to the general election, let the campaigning continue!!

1 comment: